Euroster sp z oo sp.k. and PHPU AS
The purpose of this document is to present the principles on the basis of which Euroster sp. Z o.o. companies and PHPU AS Agnieszka Szymańska - Kaczyńska as the Entity Operating the euroster.com.pl website (hereinafter the website) carry out tasks related to ensuring privacy of website users and processing personal data. The privacy of users of the website functionalities and other persons providing personal data is subject to special protection on the part of persons creating the website. Personal data is processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently. Personal data is collected in principle only for the purposes of the correct use of the website (technical purposes), in order to develop the website and offer the highest quality and functionality (development goals), in order to submit an offer, conclude a contract and its performance (purpose of contract performance), in to ensure security when using the website (security purposes), and in the event of consent to the processing of personal data by the person to whom they relate for the purposes of the content of the consent (e.g. marketing purposes). In some cases, Euroster sp. Z o. O. Sp. K. And PHPU AS Agnieszka Szymańska - Kaczyńska are also obliged and entitled under the law to process personal data also despite the lack of consent. In such situations, personal data is processed only for the purposes of fulfilling obligations and rights arising from legal provisions (the purpose of the legal obligation or legitimate interest of the administrator). Personal data are processed only for the period that is necessary for the implementation of one or several of the above. purposes.
1. The Leading Entity takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the user's privacy as well as the protection of his personal data. In particular, the Leading Entity uses technical means in the software to prevent access to the abovementioned information of unauthorized persons. The Conducting Entity conducts monitoring aimed at detecting and preventing any unlawful activities aimed at violating the privacy of users.
2. When undertaking a series of actions aimed at the proper protection of privacy and personal data, it should be noted that the activities of the Leading Entity will bring the desired effect only when users also take the necessary actions to prevent violation of their privacy and protection of their personal data. In particular, users should use a password that is characterized by an appropriate level of difficulty and uniqueness, and should not use the same password for various websites, should periodically change the password, log out of the system after using its functionality, use anti-virus software, and also do not install software from an unverified source.
3. The website operates based on the so-called "cookies" and other similar technologies. The above means that on the user's device as well as another person using the pages of the website may be saved files, software to collect and save information about the use by the user or another person from the website. Collected and saved data relate to the user's IP or other person using the website's pages. Persons above they are not obliged to agree to the above, but it may mean complete or partial limitation of the website's functionality or proper display of the website's pages. Expressing consent to the abovementioned operations may occur by making appropriate settings in the software, in particular in browsers.
4. The Leading entity collects automatically and anonymously the following website user data:
- user's IP,
- data about user and device activity, and location.
5. The data referred to in point 4 collected by the Entity are aimed at adapting the technical solutions used on the website to the requirements of the user's equipment and applications, improving and developing the website, as well as enabling the correct display of the website and ensuring security when using its functionality, conducting statistics.
6. The Operator Entity, after obtaining the appropriate consent of the user, may also collect data such as name, surname, e-mail address, profiles in social networks, place of residence or business, identification numbers. These types of data, after they have been made available by the user, will be processed in order to contact the person to whom they relate, prepare the offer, provide technical and marketing information, and for other purposes marked in the statement containing the consent.
7. The Leading Entity using the website may also recruit for vacant employee positions, and also enable the submission of an application for the future. In this case, the Operator will process the data provided by the user via the appropriate form or e-mail (e.g. name, surname, date of birth, place of residence, education, experience, e-mail address, telephone number, profile on social networks, image).
8. The Leading entity also processes personal data for the purpose of submitting the offer, concluding the contract and its performance. In this case, personal data necessary for this purpose are processed (e.g. name, surname, address, tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address). The processing of personal data takes place at the request of the data subject (e.g. submitting an inquiry in electronic or telephone form, as well as in the office of the Leading Entity or during a conversation with a representative of the Leading Entity).
9. The Entity shall process personal data obtained through the website based on the consent expressed by the user, and in some cases also on the basis of legal provisions. In the case of processing personal data on the basis of legal provisions, the administrator's legitimate interest is his pursuit to provide the highest quality of services, as well as secure use of the website and prevention of abuse, as well as the development of the website and services offered.
10. Personal data are processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose set out in point 4, and in the case of consent as referred to in point 6 until the consent is withdrawn. Personal data referred to in point 7 are processed for the period of recruitment for individual positions, and in case of submitting an application for the future for a period of three years from the date of transferring personal data. Personal data referred to in point 8 are processed for the period necessary to prepare the offer, conclude the contract and perform it. Personal data processed on the basis of legal provisions are processed for the period necessary to secure the justified needs of the Operator, and for the period specified in such provisions.
11. The data is not processed for automatic decision making and is not transferred to a third country or an international organization.
12. The administrator of personal data Euroster sp. Z o. O. Sp. K., Ul. Wierzbięcice 6/8, 61-568 Poznań and PHPU AS Agnieszka Szymańska - Kaczyńska, Chumiętki 4, 63-840 Krobia.
13. Recipients of personal data may also be entities associated with the administrator, as well as distributors of goods and services of the administrator, as well as entities providing services related to the processing of personal data on its behalf.
14. Pursuant to the applicable provisions, the person whose data is processed has the right to request the administrator to access their personal data, rectify, supplement, delete or limit the processing of personal data, as well as to object to the processing of his personal data. The person whose personal data is processed also has the right to request the transfer of personal data in the event of their automatic processing, and to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
15. A user (a person whose personal data is processed) who does not want his data to be further processed may send an e-mail address: email@example.com containing a request to stop further processing of personal data. In this case, as soon as possible, the user's personal data will be removed from the administrator's databases and the entities to which they have been transferred. After their removal, only personal data of the user may be processed that is necessary to fulfill the obligations imposed by law or when the above is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest.
16. Any questions regarding the functioning of the website and related to the processing of personal data can be reported to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org