The purpose of this document is to present the principles based on which the EUROSTER mobile application is made available. This document also describes how to implement tasks in the field of ensuring the privacy of website users. The privacy of those using the functionality of the EUROSTER website is subject to special protection on the part of persons creating the website.
1. For the purposes of this policy as:
a. user means a person who has installed the Euroster mobile application and has created an account (hereinafter referred to as the User),
b. the entity responsible and those providing the mobile application is EUROSTER limited company limited partnership, KRS number: 0000821560, NIP number: 7831811348, REGON number: 385244873, ul. Wierzbięcice 6/8, 61-568 Poznań (also referred to as Euroster),
c. application is understood as software installed on mobile devices used for wireless control of the operation of specific Euroster temperature controllers.
2. Euroster shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the user's privacy and the protection of his personal data. In particular, Euroster uses technical measures in the software to prevent access to the abovementioned information of unauthorized persons. In addition, Euroster conducts monitoring to detect and prevent any unlawful activities that violate user privacy.
3. When undertaking a series of actions aimed at the proper protection of privacy and personal data, it should be noted that Euroster's actions will achieve the desired effect only if users also take the necessary measures to prevent violation of their privacy and protection of their personal data. In particular, users should not use the same password for different websites, they should periodically change the password, log out of the system after using its functionality, use antivirus software and also do not install software from an unverified source.
4. Starting the application requires creating a user account. The login is the e-mail address provided by the user and the password set by the user.
5. The application may require access to the Internet and WiFi connection status for proper operation.
6. Euroster is also the administrator of personal data to the extent provided or made available by the user (e-mail address, telephone number, IP address). In order to use the application, it is necessary to have an active account, which is activated by registering the user using the e-mail address. The user gains access to the account and application functionality after account authorization. Authorization is done by e-mail address or phone number. The user selects the authorization method.
7. Euroster does not request or require providing any other personal data in the user registration process or when using the application. In order to minimize the scope of processed personal data, Euroster recommends using an e-mail address that does not contain personal data such as name and surname for user registration and application operation. The user's personal data is processed for a period related to the use of the application. The user may at any time request the cessation of personal data, however, in this case (i.e. when the e-mail address or phone number is considered as personal data) the user will lose the ability to use the application. Pursuant to applicable regulations, recipients of personal data may also be entities related to Euroster, i.e. providing technical infrastructure. Euroster allows the transfer of personal data to a third country guaranteeing minimum standards for the protection of personal data. Personal data will be collected on cloud servers whose infrastructure is located in the EU. Such servers may be administered by entities from third countries. Entities cooperating with Euroster or with its partners provide adequate security of personal data in accordance with art. 46 section 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Security copies can be obtained by sending a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 letter a - f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, where appropriate, their lack may prevent the use of application functionality. The user has the right to request from Euroster access to his personal data, rectify, supplement, delete or limit their processing of personal data, object to the processing of personal data, request the transfer of personal data in the event of their automatic processing, submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
9. The application allows the user to control the device assigned to the user's account (e.g. heating device) using the geolocation service. Using the device launch functionality based on the user's location requires the mobile device to transfer location data downloaded automatically from this device to the user's account and then the device assigned to that account. The collection of geolocation data is carried out only for the purpose of starting the device assigned to the user account. The functionality of automatically starting the device assigned to the user account is activated by the user's consent. The consent is given by the user activating the function described above.
10. Using the application via a website may mean the use of so-called "cookie" technology. The above means that the user's device may be saved files, software to collect and save information about the use by the user or another person from the site. The collected and saved data relate to the user ID or other person using the website's pages. Persons above they are not obliged to agree to the above but it may mean total or partial limitation of the application's functionality or its proper display. Expressing consent to the abovementioned operations may occur by making appropriate settings in the software, in particular in browsers. The data collected in the above scope are intended only to improve and develop the application. The user ID is collected for technical purposes.
11. Using the mobile application means that the application will save the user's login and checksum necessary to validate the user's password.
12. Servers used for the proper operation of the application and device control collect data on the user's login, checksum necessary to validate the user's password and parameters set by the user to the control device. These servers may also collect geolocation data (in the scope described in point 8) but only after the user activates the functionality enabling the above.
13. In all matters related to data processing and application operation, please contact via e-mail email@example.com to the number +48 655738888.